Terms of Service and DMCA Notice
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
Bold & Sassy Solutions ("Bold & Sassy") owns and operates the website business. All references to "we", "us", this "website" or this "site" shall be construed to mean Bold & Sassy. All references to “user” or “users”, shall be construed to mean any visitors, users, customers, prospects, or anyone interacting in any way on this site.
3. Copyrights and Ownership. All content, information and functionality on the Site, including, but not limited to design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, photographs, illustrations, articles, reports, guides, memorandum, bulletins, press releases, opinions, text, directories, products, trademarks, trade names service marks, and the selection and arrangement thereof, (collectively, the "Content"), is the sole and exclusive, without limitation, property of Bold & Sassy and/or its licensors and successors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Subject to your full compliance with these terms, Bold & Sassy grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access, download, display, and print one single copy on any single computer, but limited to your own lawful, internal, personal, noncommercial use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content, and provided that the Content, or any part thereof, is not modified in any way by any manner; and, may not be used in whole or in part, in any way by any method outside the specified terms posted in this Terms of Service.
Subject to you full compliance with these terms, you agree not to access or attempt to access this site through any automated means, including but not limited to use of scripts or web crawlers; and, you agree to comply with all instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on this site. You are not authorized in any way by any means to (i) resell, sublicense, transfer, assign, or distribute the site, its services or any content; (ii) to modify or make derivative works based on the site, its services or any content; or (iii) to "frame" or "mirror" the site, its services or any content on any other server or Internet enabled device. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us and our licensors.
5. Treatment of User Postings to Site (Blog, Forum, Chat Room or other Access Points on Site).
(a) You acknowledge and agree that Bold & Sassy shall fully own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and/or all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, questionnaires, forms, blogs, chat rooms, forums, social media profiles and groups created by Bold & Sassy, its employees, subsidiaries, contractors, successors or third-party providers retained by Bold & Sassy, and you hereby waive any claims against Bold & Sassy, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, predecessors, successors, and any assigns for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, commercial rights or rights of attribution in connection with Bold & Sassy's use and publication of such submissions.
(b) We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site and/or our social media profiles and groups that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chatroom or other access point on this site) as in any way proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation nor undertake any duty to monitor any posts to this site nor to exercise any editorial control over such posts.
(c) We, without limitation and without notice, reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to blog, forum or chatroom provided for display or placed on this site. Specifically, we, without limitation, reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, or offensive language; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.; any material threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; any material that would constitute, or would encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; any material that would constitute or contain false or misleading statements. We reserve the right, without limitation and without prior notice, to review any such posts and to refuse to post and/or to remove any material, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
(d) Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise by any other means, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is expressly prohibited, including without limitation, information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws. You covenant that you shall not post such any content that would constitute any such violation as outlined above and throughout these Terms.
(e) Bold & Sassy reserves the right to cancel your access to any of these areas and/or delete, move, or edit any your Content.
(f) By your submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or any other party, with respect to any information, content, comments or materials posted by you of the nature outlined above, even if it violates this Agreement.
6. Non-Endorsement of User-Generated Content and Defamation. Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of "interactive computer services" under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for any content or any other information posted to this site by any third parties. We neither represent, endorse or warrant the accuracy of any of such postings nor exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of any content, comments or any other materials displayed, uploaded, or posted on any blog, forum message board, or otherwise distributed through the Site by any means by any third parties (including but not limited to user, subscriber, member, customer, prospect, information provider or any other third party). We disclaim any liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information or data contained in such postings. We expressly disclaim any liability related to user-generated Content, and you acknowledge and covenant that any reliance upon such user-generated Content shall be at your sole risk.
7. DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet "service provider" under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an email address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
Notification of Claimed Infringement: Bold & Sassy Solutions 1483 N. Mt Juliet Rd #170 Mt Juliet, TN, 37122
Agent's Name/Email Address: Compliance Officer, Telephone: 615-323-5085
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or email address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
8. Third Parties and External Links. Bold & Sassy and this site may contain and/or may provide you with links to third party Web sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third parties (the "External Sites"). You acknowledge that some of the Content appearing to originate from the Site may be supplied by third party providers. You acknowledge and covenant that Bold & Sassy is not responsible for the availability of, or the content or software applications located on or through any External Sites. We do no review, endorse or control these third-party sites in any way; and, we do not represent in any way that the content is accurate, reliable, suitable, adequate, timely, complete, of high quality or fit for any particular purpose.
9. Participation In Third-Party Promotions. From time to time, we may participate with another company or individual for purposes of jointly promoting our products, services, promotions, contests, surveys, events, programs, challenges, or their products, services, promotions, contests, surveys, events, programs, challenges. If you do click on any of the links to their websites, enter into correspondence with or accept any of their promotional offers, or purchase any of their products or services, participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site, any such correspondence, interaction, communication or participation, including the payment for and delivery of products, services, programs, events or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
Bold & Sassy shall NOT be responsible or liable for any of the policies and practices of any of these sites under any circumstances. You should be careful to review any terms of service, conditions and privacy policies posted for any of these sites prior to providing information or payment to them; you agree are solely responsible and liable for the option, discretion, decision and risk of submitting any information, data or financial resources to these sites.
10. Registrant, Subscriber, Customer, User Qualifications and Information. When registering with, applying to, subscribing to, or in any way doing any type of business with Bold & Sassy, paid or free, you must provide accurate, complete, and current registration information and you agree to provide us with any updates to that information promptly after such changes occur.
You shall be and agree to accept full responsibility for obtaining any communication services, computer equipment and other products or services necessary to access and use the Site. You shall be and agree to be wholly responsible for all charges associated with accessing and maintaining a connection to the Site including, but not limited to, charges imposed by any Internet service provider, or your local telephone company or your broadband or mobile carrier.
11. Access to and Availability of Site. The Site may become unavailable to you as a result of maintenance, malfunction of computer hardware or software, or for other reasons, and may result in damages to your systems or operations. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content obtained from the Site does not contain any virus, worm, mole or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage your systems, software, or data.
13. Business Coaching and Business Courses. BoldandSassySolutions.com offers Business Coaching and Business Courses on focused topics relevant to small business owners. The products, services, events, programs and sessions are for informational purposes only and are intended to stimulate thought, encourage conversation around business topics and encourage business owners to ask questions that may lead the owners to positive change through their sole efforts, actions, options, discretions and/or decisions. Without limitation, there is no assurance in any way that any particular coaching session, nor class, nor program, nor service, nor event offered will in any way provide any information that is useful to any user, visitor, prospective customer or client, nor any customer or client. The content should not be taken as a substitute or replacement for professional guidance or advice for any specific business topic nor should it be relied upon for the customer's business choices, evaluations, discretions, options or decisions. You agree that it is your sole responsibility (of each visitor, user, prospect, client, customer) to listen, read, review, research, analyze, and/or evaluate the information presented and determine solely of your own accord, determination and/or decision whether any suggested ideas, actions, tactics or philosophies make sense within your own business. You agree to accept sole responsibility and liability for your choices, decisions, actions and/or your entire business and/or any outcomes or results relating to your business and your life.
14. Coaching Services and Questions. Users, visitors, customers, and clients, and anyone interacting or communicating with Bold & Sassy who ask questions, or purchases any service, product, program, event or who interacts through the site or interact on any social media site of Bold & Sassy Solutions and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, predecessors, successors, and any assigns or through any other site owned or controlled by Bold & Sassy do so with the full and complete understanding and explicit agreement that responses merely reflect the opinions of the responding party and should in no way be relied upon and/or taken as professional guidance or advice for a specific business nor should it be relied upon for the customer's business choices, evaluations, discretions, options or decisions. Questions have no clear and obvious answer and any response will, of necessity, be based on the opinion of the person making the response. Questions are also subject to misinterpretation, misunderstanding, lack full clarity and any range of other problems or limitations. Our coaches, facilitators, teachers, consultants, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, third-party providers and vendors have neither the opportunity nor the ability to determine and review all of the relevant facts. Therefore, Bold & Sassy cannot and does not by any means warrant that any answers are “correct” or “relevant” or “helpful” in any way. In fact, Bold & Sassy acknowledges that its responses may contain errors, omissions, mistakes, misstatements, delays or may misinterpret the question that was asked or the information requested or the service that was needed. You agree to assume a further risk that any reference or informational materials or sites to which we refer a user, visitor, client or customer relative to any subject matter may contain inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant, incorrect or even offensive material. This is particularly true when sites to which we refer users, visitors, clients or customers contain other links to other sites, which we have not, nor have no duty to, research or confirm the accuracy, completeness, relevance or validity of in any way. You, the user visitor, client or customer asking the question bears full responsibility for wholly and completely, without limitation, assessing the validity, accuracy, completeness, usefulness, relevance and/or applicability of any response before using any of the information or suggestions or comments or opinions provided. Our goal is to merely to acquaint the user or customer with information that we believe, in our sole discretion, may be helpful, educational or of interest to our users, visitors, clients or customers. We work with the information to present it in a manner that will be educational and/or interesting, but make no promise that the users, visitors, clients or customers will determine the same. Responses from Bold & Sassy or any resource center or section or page or any response provided by email, phone, webcast or any other method or manner, carry the following disclaimers:
15. Warranty Disclaimers. YOU AGREE THAT ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, EVENTS, PROMOTIONS, CONTESTS, DATA, FUNCTIONALITY AND USE OF THE WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED ONLY “AS IS” AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BOLD & SASSY SOLUTIONS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ANY ASSIGNS AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SITES, OWNERSHIP, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE, ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE, AND INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BOLD & SASSY SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK WITH RESPECT TO (I) THE SITE; (II) ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, EVENTS, CONTESTS, PROMOTIONS, COMMUNICATION OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (III) USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, EVENTS, CONTESTS, PROMOTIONS, COMMUNICATION OR SERVICES; AND (IV) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, EVENTS, CONTESTS, PROMOTIONS, COMMUNICATION OR SERVICES.
FURTHER, BOLD & SASSY AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ANY ASSIGNS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, EVENTS, CONTESTS, PROMOTIONS, COMMUNICATION OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT AND HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR STATEMENTS OTHER THAN IN THIS AGREEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
16. DISCLAIMER OF SERVICES, ENDORSEMENT OR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION. BY USING THIS SERVICE YOU AGREE THAT IN CONSIDERATION OF BOLD & SASSY FURNISHING GENERAL BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, OPERATIONAL, FINANCIAL AND/OR TECHNICAL INFORMATION, AND/OR ANY BUSINESS COACHING AND/OR ASSISTANCE (“COACHING”) THAT YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST BOLD & SASSY, AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ANY ASSIGNS AND THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS, ARISING FROM THIS INFORMATION OR COACHING. BOLD & SASSY'S INFORMATION AND/OR COACHING IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE ABOVE INFORMATION, AND/OR COACHING OUTLINED IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. BOLD & SASSY HAS NOT UNDERTAKEN, NOR IS RESPONSIBLE, LIABLE OR HAVE ANY DUTY FOR CONFIRMING THE ACCURACY OF ANY OF SUCH INFORMATION NOR SHALL BOLD & SASSY SOLUTIONS BE RESPONSIBLE, LIABLE OR HAVE ANY DUTY TO PERFORM ANY TYPE OF INVESTIGATION IN PROVIDING A RESPONSE. YOU AGREE AND COVENANT NOT TO RELY ON ANY RESPONSE, INFORMATION OR COACHING ASSISTANCE AS AUTHORITATIVE IN ANY WAY FOR MAKING ANY BUSINESS OR PERSONAL DECISIONS. WITH RESPECT TO BOLD & SASSY'S ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE MEANINGFUL INFORMATION,YOU AGREE AND COVENANT THAT THE INFORMATION, AND/OR COACHING ASSISTANCE IS NOT IN ANY WAY A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL COUNSEL WITH RESPECT TO SPECIFIC MATTERS OF LAW, TAX, INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL, CAREER OR OTHER DISCIPLINES, AND BOLD & SASSY'S RESPONSES MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES, MISSTATEMENTS, MIS-INTERPRETIONS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU FURTHER AGREE AND COVENANT THAT INFORMATION OR COACHING IS NOT IN ANY WAY A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL COUNSEL WITH RESPECT TO SPECIFIC MATTERS OF LAW, TAX, INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL, CAREER OR OTHER DISCIPLINES WHERE REVIEW OF THE FACTS, CIRCUMSTANCES, OR RELEVANT RULES COULD AND SHOULD BE UNDERTAKEN, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR MAKING ANY BUSINESS, INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL, CAREER, LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, OR OTHER DECISIONS.
MOREOVER, BOLD & SASSY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, COMMUNICATED, UPLOADED, DOWNLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED BY ANY MEANS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EMAIL, PHONE, THIRD-PARTY VIDEO OR AUDIO CONFERENCING, SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, MOBILE DEVICE, REGULAR SNAIL MAIL), BY ANY USER (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VISITORS, CUSTOMERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND ANY OTHER THIRD-PARTY OR ENTITY THROUGH THE SITE, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES, EVENTS OR ANY OTHER CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY OPINION, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, COACHING OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY USER, CUSTOMER, EMPLOYEE, CONTRACTOR, AFFILIATE, ANY OTHER THIRD-PARTY ENTITY SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION, DECISION, LIABILITY AND RISK.
BOLD & SASSY DOES NOT GRANT ANY LICENSE OR OTHER AUTHORIZATION OF ANY TYPE TO YOU TO USE THIS SITE, INFORMATION, AND/OR ANY PRODUCT, PROGRAM OR SERVICE IN ANY MANNER THAT SUGGESTS BOLD & SASSY ENDORSES, PROMOTES, APPROVES OF OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SUPPORTS OR AGREES, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITH A THIRD-PARTY'S CAUSES, IDEAS, POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS, POLITICAL VIEWS, WEB SITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION.
17. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BOLD & SASSY AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ANY ASSIGNS AND ANY THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEB SITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER BOLD & SASSY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ANY ASSIGNS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST INCOME, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED, RECEIVED OR PROVIDED HEREIN, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH USE OF THE SITE, ANY RELATED UP-SELLS OR SECONDARY PURCHASES OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE OR THE BOLD & SASSY COMPANY, THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND/OR BASIS, AND EVEN IF BOLD & SASSY AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, ANY ASSIGNS AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS AND VENDORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BOLD & SASSY AND ITS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ANY ASSIGNS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
19. Consumer Rights Information. California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an email address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address: Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry: Bold & Sassy Solutions, 1483 N. Mt Juliet Rd #170 Mt Juliet, TN, 37122
Contact: Consumer Rights Supervisor, Telephone:615-323-5085
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
20. General Provisions.
(b) Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties, written or oral. The failure of either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions hereof shall not be a waiver of such provision, or any other provision, or of the right of such party thereafter to enforce any provision hereof.
(c) Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which, taken together, shall constitute one and the same agreement.
(d) Binding Authority. The provisions of this agreement shall be fully and wholly binding on any and and all heirs, successors, and assigns of you and Bold & Sassy.
(e) Sever-ability. Each covenant of this Agreement shall be deemed and shall be construed as a separate and independent covenant, and should any part or provision of any such covenants be declared invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall in no way render invalid or unenforceable any other part or provision thereof or any other separate covenant of Contractor not declared invalid. That invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable.
(f) Notices. Any notice required or permitted to be given to one party by the other party hereto pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing to the specified contact information as listed below under “Contact Us.”
(g) Other Rights and Agreements. The waiver by one party of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other party shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision by the other party.
(h) Intended For Use Only Within The United States. This site is intended only for use from within the United States. We do not represent that this site is appropriate for use elsewhere outside the United States. Access to this site from locations where its contents are illegal is expressly unauthorized. As such, any personal information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, successors, assigns or any third-party provider or vendor maintain its facilities. You consent to any such transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to any such location. Bold & Sassy shall not be responsible or liable for such unauthorized access or use of this site, its content, products, services, programs, events, contests, or any other communication or interaction.
(i) Force Majeure. Bold & Sassy shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
(j) Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services, programs, events, and/or other content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services, programs, events, and/or content.
22. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, USA, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Tennessee, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement.
Alternatively, you may assert your claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. The small claims court shall take place in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, USA, and the laws of the State of Tennessee, USA shall apply to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be adjudicated in small claims court on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
>>Material Modifications<< Since January 1, 2016: none.
Notice: This document is Copyright © 2016 Bold & Sassy Solutions. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.